Before learning about the importance of Azure DevOps Certification course, we will give a thorough go through on short details of Azure DevOps itself. If you are into server management systems then you must be aware of the term DevOps, right? If you don’t know the term DevOps, then here we are, explaining it in detail.
DevOps- the combination of DEVeloper and OPeratorS itself to build, design, manage, utilise and operate a cloud server in a more efficient way. “DevOps” has a separate value in itself and has been a major step in every IT area. The main aim is to provide an improved version of all the software release with corrected errors and omissions.
Let’s now talk about Microsoft Azure DevOps and its benefits. Azure DevOps is a Software-as-a-service platform that offers a complete solution to develop and deploy software.
Azure DevOps is not a single tool or program, rather Azure has multiple services in its platform.
- Azure Boards
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Repos
- Azure Test Plans
- Azure Artifacts
Azure DevOps has got some handy tools and thus making it one of the most suitable SAAS platform for IT Industries.
- Timely access to new updates
- Highly secured platform
- It’s Platform-agnostic
- Higher reliability
- Compatible with other GCP & AWS
- Greater Flexibility
- Feature oriented dashboard
- Improved Source Control
- Easy Planning & Tracking of work reports
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Manual and Exploratory Testing Support
- Specially Integrated Collaboration Services
- Azure Cloud Hosting functionalities
Definitely, as said above, DevOps have become one of the major steps in almost every IT Industries, and combining it with Microsoft’s reliable SAAS platform makes it more future proof and a booming product. The Microsoft DevOps Engineer Title in itself has great value in terms of career eligibility and security. Also, in today’s IT world, Azure DevOps is a very well known integration and getting certified will definitely boost your career somehow.
There are several roles and responsibilities of an Azure DevOps Engineer, below are few of it:
- Designing DevOps Strategy
- Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Implementing Dependency Management
- Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Proper management of server resources
- Design and develop the existing product
- Collaborate and support the current associates
- Provide proper solutions to an existing relevant problem
- Must be versatile rather than stagnant with a one-way flow.
For starting with an entry level Microsoft Azure DevOps Training, you can have the following certification course:
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Exam AZ-900)
Microsoft Azure Administrator. (Associate Exam AZ-103)
Microsoft Azure Developer (Associate Exam AZ-203)
Microsoft Azure Security Engineer (Associate Exam AZ-500)
Microsoft Azure AI Engineer (Associate Exam AI-100)
Microsoft Azure Data Scientist (Associate Exam DP-100)
Microsoft Azure Data Scientist (Associate Exam DP-200 and DP-201)
Since Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineers are vastly used in almost all the IT Sectors, their salary payscale varies a lot. It depends on location, time, skills, and experiences. But to have a basic idea on how much you can expect to boost your career, we have some payscales from other famous salary listing websites.
- DevOps Engineer – According to Glassdoor, an engineer can earn an annual average of $99,735
- Cloud Architect – Glassdoor reports an average annual wage of $109,609 for architects.
- Network Engineer – The US national average salary comes in at $73,469 for Azure DevOps engineers
- Cloud Services Engineer – ZipRecruiter shows a US national average salary of $139,476 for cloud engineers
- Remote DevOps Engineer – According to ZipRecruiter, remote DevOps engineers can earn an average of $123,826 a year
Now you know all the importance of Microsoft Azure Certification Course and the salary expectations, this blog is specially dedicated to Azure DevOps beginners. If you want to know more details or want to enroll yourself to learn Azure DevOps Certification course, then most welcome, we will schedule a complete short demo session at free of cost.